Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bad Week :(|

Ahh, this week was so freaking bad!.. and boring 7.7
I got 69% in math.. but I guess I am doing okay in math, because in the last test I did.. I got 100%, so I'm okay :)

And my friends are starting to ignore me, and that really hurts me :S Bad things always happen to the wrong people! ._. NOT FAIR T_T

Cute photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Anyways, tomorrow is fridaay =D So I'm glad! This week was so freaking ... stressful. I'm feeling so tired, and I think I am gonna sleep at 8:00 pm today. 
And I'm almost finishing re-reading Eclipse :D Then BREAKING DAWN <3
Why can't Edward Cullen exist? :( There NEEDS to be someone like him in this world... for ME. 
And there's gonna be the movie for ECLiPSE iN 2010.
And NEW MOON this year! YAAAY.
Blah.. anyways, I hope next week will be... better.
My best friend hasn't been online like in forever. And I miss him :( 
This week really had its downs for me 7.7 But I'm gonna be better n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment