Monday, February 16, 2009

Hhmm.. THAT was so retarded! :O

So yeah, my last post was really... weird!
So forget it :D   I'm normal me..
So today was pretty stressful! :O But at the end, I felt so relieved
My mom was about to punish me, because I didn't find some stuff of my P.E. uniform
We are supposed to do P.E. in shorts.. and I forgot I had left them in my locker :P
So I told my mom, and she obviously freaked out!
But anyways, dudes.. I'm still alive YAY!
What really made me survive this day was that.. I tried to be more positive to
resolve my issues.
And actually, this week for me will be so stressful! So much work..
I have my finals.. a math quiz, a lecture quiz, and I must do a biography of Gandhi.
So yeah :P But I'll be positive :)
I really doubt somebody is reading this, but what really helped me .. to continue in my life
was that .. I asked Jesus for help. I mean, he heard what I said.. I prayed while I was crying.
And .. I have been so distracted by the world that I haven't cared about God anymore.
So now it's my chance to show him that I can make HIM (God; Jehova, Jesus) proud.
And I do know some people don't believe in him.. but I'm just giving MY opinion.
And if you show love to God and that you really wanna be a good person, then you'll get to know
him better. God is wonderful. The one who really loves you. And love is all I need right now.
I freaking love the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus! I love 'em! :D Too bad Elias is not in the band
anymore :( He was so freaking funny :P I was checking his myspace last time
www.myspace.com/eliasreidy
and duuudeees, he's amazing :D!
Ronnie Winter (the main singer) is also hella cute and so sweet :D He's like shy but sweet :)
I NEVER found David.. maaan, I freaking hate facebook because of THAT 7.7
Okay okay, I'm acting stupid but seriously!?
Okay dokay, well that's all for today dudes :)


This helps me to be myself all the time:
What benefit does it have if a man gains the whole world, but loses his soul? (Matthew 16:26)


No comments:

Post a Comment