I got good news! I DIDN'T DO MY FINALS YESTERDAY! Woohoo!
But I'm doing them next thursday.. blah.
And I got good grades :) 96% in math, 83% in composition practice and theory, 87% in english grammar and I don't remember my grade in social studies :P
U wanna know some random facts about.. moi?
1. I'm really lazy.
2. I hate washing the dishes.
3. I hate long distance relationships.
4. I am a pretty boring girl.
5. I'm shy.
6. I talk to my mom in english just to see her annoyed :P
7. Some people think that I'm rude just because I'm really sarcastic.
8. I hate being tagged in pictures.
9. I'm a stalkerrr :P
10. I have an addiction to get good grades... don't ask why. I got it from my sis.
11. I freaking hate raisins in my cookies or bread..
12. I have a positive attitude, even when I'm in a negative situation.
13. Most of the things I say don't make sense to people.
14. I can change my mood very often!
15. I don't really like being so.. sensible
16. I have a kittenish fury.. but I hate everything that is related with cats.. except lions :)
17. I use the word ''freaking'' too much.
18. I don't really like soccer.
19. I love writing and talking way too much.

No comments:
Post a Comment