Friday, February 13, 2009

.. it's finally FRIDAY.

Hey everyone! So now.. I'm gonna write about my week! I went back to school on wednesday, and as I already mentioned before.. I didn't take my finals that day. So i'm feeling chill.
I'm totally traumatized with these amazing band called ''Red Jumpsuit Apparatus'' .. they are freaking cool! I'm in love with Ronnie and Elias ;) LOL
So tomorrow is Valentine's day.. and I don't have a valentine :[
But anyways, I'm going to go on and continue with my life..
So right now, I'm talking to my ''friend''.. I don't really know if he is my friend, because he keeps ignoring me and not talking to me.. and that really hurts & bugs me.
I wish he could say something to make me happy, and it doesn't have to be in they way I wanted it to be.. but maybe we could at least.. try to be friends.
But I still don't get.. why after all he has been through when I helped him a lot..  he doesn't wanna speak to me or chat with me.
It's really.. kind of painful. I feel like.. I have not been someone special in his life. What I really feel is used.
And I think he has a new girlfriend.. I don't even know why I feel so bothered about the idea! Is it because I'm jealous? Is it because I wish to be that girl.. again?
I would just like to be his friend. Why was everything so good when we were just friends?
And now... we can't be friends. We fought, he didn't care. I did. I do.
If he could read this.. I know that he might think I'm just being ridiculous.. but it isn't fair.
Why do I always have to be the one being betrayed?

 

1 comment: