Monday, February 9, 2009

More writing.. AHAHA.


Hmph.. I don't know!
I felt  like writing right now so here I am, .. getting you more bored.. and I really doubt somebody is reading THIS :P.
I haven't probably mentioned that I'm obsessed with Twilight, have I?
Well yesh ladies and gentlemen.. I'm 100% addicted to Edward Cullen :]
Boys always say OH MY GOD! WHY IS EVERY FREAKING GIRL IN LOVE WITH THAT FREAKING EDWARD CULLEN!?
Well for you guys, the answer is:
The books are amazing, the characters are more than amazing. Edward Cullen makes us GIRLS -or boys- fall in love, because he's an amazing guy! He treats his girlfriend so good, he's beautiful, he will give his life to save her. He would protect her always. He would only have eyes for her even though he is surrounded by hot girls. Isn't that amazing? And there are so many other facts that make us GIRLS fall in love with HIM.
Anyways, Edward Cullen is just AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL inside and outside. :)
And the way he is.. so protective, so aggressive when someone wants to hurt his girlfriend.. is just so hot.
I love it when guys get aggressive when someone wants to hurt the most precious thing for them.
Sometimes I ask myself why aren't real guys like that! Some of them only want girls for sex. That's so absurd. Ugh, real guys are so pathetic when they want their egos to be like.. more.. loved? I can't even describe their stupidity.
But of course, not all guys are like that. For example, some guys can be too much of a gentlemen! And that just drives me crazy.. in a good way.  Some of them can be really good friends.. which is my case with the guys I know.  
Well anyways, I felt like writing about somethings and here I am! I started about Twilight so now.. maybe I will write about my freaking boring day at my house :)
First thing I did:  I woke up at.. 8:30 AM.
                         
Second thing: I ate breakfast... eggs and beans and a bread and milk.
Third thing:  I went back to bed. xD LOL, I was still sleepy.. but I only slept like 10 more minutes, and when I woke up I was feeling so active :O

And the whole day.. I spent it chatting, memorizing the discipline speech thing, watching a movie.. and dancing?
Yeah.. it was pretty boring. Just a 'Stephanie day' .
Anyways, I'm starting to get over the problem of the stupid liar boy.
I feel like.. a new Steph :O And I'm so glad about that :D.
I also wanna change a little bit of my hairstyle.. because I'm starting to feel that I need something new.. something that could make me look better and prettier. Idk, maybe I could get some ideas from magazines.
I don't wanna look like a model.. I just wanna change a little detail. You know what I'm saying? Um, maybe not haha.
Oh and BTW.. I think I got David's facebook thing!
My friend helped me, but I still don't know if it is the David I met.
Because he didn't have a picture, and he hasn't accepted my friend request yet so I don't know if it is him!
One of the stupidest things I did was to add every David of his school.. LMFAO.
Which didn't give me an answer.. T_T  those David's were not MY David :(
Ugh, I really wanna have his facebook! I AM LIKE A STALKER!? .. That's what my sister said.. but I'm not a bad stalker person, I'm a good stalker girl. :]
Ahh.. I'm feeling so happy and jolly, but at the same time kind of sad. I want David's facebook so baaad. Psh, it's not like he's gonna fall in love with someone like... ME. Well I don't really have an idea! Love is so random. I'm just gonna let it come to me this time.
So here I come! Brand new Stephanie.. someone more positive about her life.. not caring about people's opinions about here. Just living her life to the fullest and showing a big BIG smile to everyone and trying to change this world in a positive way. How does that sound to every negative mind here?  :B Everyone of us can change, everyone of us can be a leader. Your own leader. People's leader. So let's make a change! :) Try to live happy!

Yeah, the one in the picture is me.

xoxo
Steph ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment