Monday, February 9, 2009

Ugh, Ugh and More Ugh..

JESUS CHRIST!
So yeah, I didn't find David's facebook :( This sounds..like I'm some psycho stalker trying to make someone I barely know to fall in love with me when he doesn't even know my name.. ugh.
Anyways, I'm still memorizing this discipline thing I need to say in front of everybody in my school, and it's not that hard to do it but.. I'm not one of those people whose special ability is talking without being shy, but I'LL DO IT! :D
And T.I.'s performance yesterday at the Grammys, was so freaking damn amazing! He is my heroe :
So remember that guy I talked about who lied to me? Well now I seriously feel like I HATE him, why? Because he thinks I'm one of those biatches who are way too easy. And I'm not like that. Oh, and he said in his own words that the girls he likes are more WOMEN and beautiful than me.. so he was basically saying that I'm too pathetic. That's the most pathetic thing I have EVER heard in my life. But the funniest part of everything.. is that it hasn't affected me so much. I'm still in the top ;) That's the way it's supposed to be! And I'm enjoying it! Because no matter what, I'm still me. And NOTHING can change that.. not even him. Because he's an idiot who does not have a life.. and all he does is affect other girls' lives.. so now it's all basically his problem! :) He doesn't know what a real woman is..
And oh maaan, even though I still try to be a better human being and correct my mistakes. I feel like ..giving up!:S But I don't need to do that, because deep inside of me.. I know that I CAN be the strong woman that God wants me to be. Because I know that I can be strong!
And I also feel that I was really stupid when I broke up with my ex-boyfriend.. I'm talking to him. And he's like so caring, and he understands me. But if I told him the truth.. he's probably gonna hate me. Because.. he doesn't even know why I broke up with him. I just told him I needed more space, and he was like so hurt but okay with it.
But I can't be with him. Because I don't love him. I mean, I DO love him.. but not in the same way he does. So what's the point? He will find someone who will love him. I know. :)
So basically.. all my problems are getting at some point .. where I want to yell at that boy who treated me so bad! Because if I'm feeling worse.. then he's the reason why. It's unfair.. but yeah, no one said life was going to be EASY. So if I wanna go on.. I got to fight and overcome my fears. And I'm 100% that I'm going to do it.. because no matter what.. I'M GONNA BE A WINNER ;D
TAYLOR! U'RE THE MOST AMAZING CYBER FRIEND I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE :
Please, PLEASE, PLEASE be happy! :]
Evoraaa :) :D
Sos un loco, pero te adoroo! (como amigos)
you are like a brother.. seriously. :) <3
Neeee..! :D :D :D
YOU ARE SUPA DUPA A-MA-ZING :)
Jamás te traicionaree! Trust me :) <3
YOU GUYS REALLY MAKE MY WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE :) x
I'm going back to school on wednesday... UGH! I'm gonna check if I got good grades.. and I REALLY hope I did. So wish me luck! I'm just gonna go with positive wishes to school.. even if school is my own personal hell sometimes!
Idk, if someone has heard ''My life, your entertainment'' by T.I and Usher.. but that song rocks! : It's like .. something that's inspiring me to be on the top.. always! But .. not only that. There are a lot of things that inspire me <3
.. So yeah, see ya lattteeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment