Was I seriously going to freak out because some stupid people treated me in a bad way?
So now.. he lost ME as a friend. But I didn't lose anything! I'm sorry if this post, is gonna be about my stupid ass problems with mean people, and my opinions about them when in that moment I found out that they were betraying me.. this all happened in thursday and friday and today!
Thursday:
He lied to me.. big deal! He used me, .. and he lost me as a friend. Let's face it, he'll never find someone like me. I'm too good for him. He didn't only lie to me, he lied to himself. Was I the one who was gonna be the loser at the end? Not really.. but it really made me think.. cyber friends don't always treat you in a good way. He didn't think of all the things that I did for him when he was betraying me with his super evil plan. Did he really think that I was so stupid that I wasn't going to know what he was planning? Please, .. when you eff with me, you are effing with an effer. I'm not trying to tell you that I'm a psycho evil person. Just don't eff with me.. I can have mercy in some cases. I can make someone suffer in a way most of you don't really know. I won't be the kind of person doing bad stuff to you as a revenge, because .. that's just IDIOTIC. But he will find out what he lost. And if he's reading this.. then I hope you have a good life, and I don't hold anything that makes me think you are an idiot without a life. Naw, I don't think that. I hope you can really find a friend as good as me. Good ''luck'', if luck really exists in your existence.
Saturday:
My mom punished me because of silly things that she thinks that they are making me look like a stupid person T_T.
I don't feel like talking about it...
Today:
Oh My God...
That guy -David- from the camp I went to.. is like AWESOME!
Well.. Am I crazy or sick? Anyways, the problem was... I was too freaking shy to socialize a little bit with him! Well yeah, he helped me when I fell down (and I looked like an idiot trying to get rescued by him) and he looked for help when he saw that my hand was hurt and bleeding. So freaking sweet!
But, I didn't ask him for his e-mail address! SERIOUSLY, what was I waiting for!? :(
It could have been my chance to win his heart! Okay okay, not really <.<
David... most amazing guy I have ever seen and met.
And I CAN'T find his Facebook! AAH!

No comments:
Post a Comment