You can either read about my life, or go away and move on. No one is obligating you.
So my name is Stephanie AKA Stephy/Steph. I am a fourteen-year-old girl who has an opened mind for every idea.. IF it affects me in a positive way. Yeah, as the title of my website says.. I have a very random mind. Why? You'll read it later.
I don't judge people for what they look, I can be a really nice and respectful person if you respect me too. I won't judge you if you don't judge me. But don't think that this makes me look like I care about your bad opinions.. because first: You don't know my deepest thoughts and feelings and you will never get to know them. Because I have a very hard time when it comes to trust in somebody. I have been betrayed a lot of times.. but I'm moving on. Life has showed me to become a more positive person. You can suffer, you can cry, you can make mistakes.. but would you let that affect you in a negative way? You can either suffer and make the world a worse place.. or you can change in a positive way and change others in a positive way too! You are your own leader. The choice is up to YOU.
Anyways.. moving on with my life.. I love having friends, and just to let you know.. I really do appreciate my friends, and when I talk about MY friends, I talk about those people that make my world happier, about those people who I can trust without doubting.. about those people who put a big smile in my face when I'm feeling sad. I love my friends. I don't have a lot, but I feel comfortable with them.
When it comes to family.. I have two amazing parents who are kind of strict but good and funny. My mom is funny when she gets mad.. I always tell her that if she gets so angry.. life will not be fun and I also tell her that if she gets angry, she's gonna look much older than she already looks! But she's a beautiful person, I love her. My dad.. well my dad is .. my dad :P. He's sweet, easy-going.. but when he gets mad... MAAN! He's like.. Godzilla!
I have two brothers and two sisters. All of them older than me. I have two nephews and a niece.
To most of you, my life may seem easy and happy.. but you don't really know how difficult it has been to make my life better..
I have been betrayed by people who I thought were the most amazing people in my life.
I have been alone so many times.. I didn't have friends before.
And it hasn't been easy to find people who are wonderful. I still feel sad when the people who betrayed me don't really see the damage they did.
Some people only think about themselves, but guess what?
When they lied to me.. they didn't only lie to ME. They also lied to themselves. And if they keep doing that..well, they are gonna be the idiots at the end, because people will also betray them. I believe in karma!
So.. err, that is pretty much my life :P.
Random facts:
Birthdate: November 21st 1994.
Hair color: Honey brown.
Eye color: Light brown.
Best freaking friends ever: Jimena, Taylor, Carlos, Evora :]
Music: T.I., Chris Brown, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Ne-Yo, Muse etc.
Books: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun.
Loves: Family, Friends, My crazy silly parrot, MY BOOKS, Computer!
Thanks if you read this..
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment